Does this sound like your Team?
- Team members have so many priorities and are being pulled in so many directions there is no time to think.
- The team is made up of smart, capable people yet they just can’t seem to execute on ideas and initiatives.
- Issues are revisited again and again, and once a decision is made there is lack of buy-in.
Imagine if your Team…
- Could deal with problems proactively by planning, collaborating and problem solving.
- Was aligned around a vision, strategy and action plan for achieving goals.
- Was motivated, accountable and committed to decisions and took coordinated, consistent action toward implementation.
Are you ready to…
- Do something that will really make a difference?
- Get issues out on the table to talk through openly and honestly?
- Solve real-life problems you are facing?
What Participants Are Saying:
“What was accomplished in one day far exceeded my expectations of what was possible.”
“Our relationships have matured significantly since we began working with [Julie].”
“We are now able to get issues on the table in a non-judgmental way and have honest discussions without making anyone wrong.”
Explore how our work may be a fit for your team
Schedule a 15-minute conversation to design your Team Development Retreat or Quarterly Offsite.
- Identify and execute strategic initiatives, and
- Develop skills and behaviors required of high-performing teams to achieve results.